16 May, 2009

get creative at night

Today I'm going to bdr tasek selatan. This location will be my new place to stay. I already change my place from bdr sri permaisuri to bdr tasek selatan & move in to start living in new house rental. But untill now, I not yet sleep la there...hahaha... first batch my book, magazine, T-shirt etc already sent last week. May be next week la I send all include my personal computer... hmm, this evening I on the way from LRT station to Dahlan' house. Actually I was planned to take some creative photo when I over the MRR2's highway using bridge. For this season I was used my low gear (only this I have la) sony alpha200 & lense SH0011 (f1.4/50mm) to take this creative photo at night. I know, it's not better photos but I just want to share & show what I have captured today. For your information you can get this tutorial from Malaysia's most popular "Digital Camera" issued 35 November 2008. But today I did the practical to get creative photo at night with effect light from cars. what I do? erm... I just setup modes exposure to program AE (P), aperture f22, shutter speed different every photo & ISO100/200... here I attached the photo... (note : my english so bad ler)









0 comments:

penantian

Al Munirah - Di Pondok Kecil


MP3.Smileylover.Com
ed>

this blog??

this blog about my journey in the midst photographer section. but I'm not a photographer. I just shoot what ever anything to transfer reality views into pictures..

2nd counter

chat GN

aquarius -

1st counter

my flash

  © my site photographer tawaurien-sabahan by pengemys.org tiada hakcipta terpelihara tapi jgn curik ek! (2009)

Back to TOP